SOAP and Python, anyone?

Sean Hummel <seanh@unforgettable.com> seanh at unforgettable.com
Mon Aug 28 11:47:23 EDT 2000

It depends, remember that XML-RPC was meant more for non object oriented
function calls.  Where as SOAP is meant for calling remote objects with
XML.   So if I intended to make a Python to Python calling convention
remotely, I would be more tempted to use SOAP.

         May you die in your bed at 95,
           shot by a jealous spouse.
____________seanh at unforgettable.com_____________