Module to print to lpd?

Grant Edwards nobody at nowhere.nohow
Wed Aug 30 10:55:23 EDT 2000

Does anybody have any Python code to print to a bsd lpd daemon?

You know -- open a TCP connection to hostname:515 and send the right stuff
to get something printed?

I'm trying to figure out how to print a Postscript file under Windows, and
have just about decided I'm going to have to write somethign.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Yow! Are we wet yet?
                                  at