Looking for Python programmers--where to search?

Stuart Ford stuart at forddata.com
Tue Aug 22 14:33:26 EDT 2000

> I second that. Python Essential Reference has ridiculously small type.
> If I wasn't lazy (at everything but coding), I would have definitely
> returned it.

We are talking about the "New Riders" version?  with the red spine?

I love this book.... carry it around like a security blanket.. and almost
sleep with it under my pillow.

As for having problems with the type face... I wear glasses almost
24/7 and I have no problem with the font size or face.  This is saying
something as I have almost ruined my ability to read clearly from work-
ing on circuit boards in my younger years.

Stuart