McMillan's Installer problem with win32com

Mark Hammond MarkH at ActiveState.com
Tue Aug 1 22:31:38 EDT 2000

> Where should i write this code??

I have no idea.  I quickly responded to your email without even making
sure it was relevant.  I just guessed it was ;-)

If the symptom you see is "import pythoncom" fails, then this code is for
you!

The intent of this code is to make "pythoncom" and "pywintypes" available
as modules, given their funny names, and sans their registration in the
Windows registry.  So this code should appear anywhere it will be executed
before the first real import of pythoncom or pywintypes.

Mark.