Win32gui... file dialogs?

Kevin Cazabon kcazabon at home.com
Sat Aug 26 20:12:01 EDT 2000

This is great guys, I appreciate the efforts you've put into my dilemma!

Now I understand the basics of what you've done (using Python to create
pointers to strings to pass to the Windows file dialog through Mark's Win32
stuff), but how to properly set it up completely is a little beyond my C
skills... q:]

-how would you set initial directory and file?
-how would you set filters (multiple types, or a single selected type with
multiple extensions)

It'd be nice if we could come up with a dummy-proof Python script that
allowed you to interface with the dialog through standard Python args...
I'm sure there's more than one person out there that would appreciate it as
much as I...

Can I convince you to help me one step further?  q:]

Thanks agian,

Kevin Cazabon.

news:8o8du302bja at news1.newsguy.com...