(no subject)

jesse at multimediacollective.com jesse at multimediacollective.com
Wed Aug 16 16:24:38 EDT 2000

Hey, I have recently created a product that makes a folder and adds
documents and files to it.  However, when I try and add a tab to it,
like a properties tag, I cannot seem to do it.  This is the code:

manage_options = ( # what management options are there?
	{'label': 'Contents',   'action': 'manage_main'},
    {'label': 'Properties', 'action': 'manage_properties'},
	{'label': 'View',       'action': 'index_html'}, # defaults
to index_html
	{'label': 'Security',   'action': 'manage_access'},
        )

and Properties can't seem to find the correct page to view, etc etc.
Does anyone have any information on how to do this?  Please respond
ASAP if you can, thanks.