Python Jobs Available in Austin

Darcy Norman darcy at pythonworld.com
Tue Aug 29 01:11:55 EDT 2000

Journyx.com in Austin is hiring several Python developers.  100% of our
code is in Python.  We use Python extensively!  Knowing Python is not
critical since it is easy to learn, but good Python experience would
definitely be considered an asset.  We do web-based, database driven
applications.  We are now doing substantial work with WAP, XML, SOAP,
performance tuning and caching, OO design, etc...  Skills in these
areas are big pluses!  Comfort and proficiency with threads, sockets,
HTTP, Linux, Solaris, Win 2000, SQL, and Javascript are also
appreciated.  We are growing very fast!

We will consider telecommuters.

--
Software Engineer