newbie: help with source code examples.

Support colin at programmedintegration.com
Thu Aug 3 08:26:28 EDT 2000

I can send you the scripts that I use if you want.  Have a look at
http://www.programmedintegration.com and check out the Best of and Links
sections.  These were all created using Python and separate text files.  I
would have the scripts live on the serevr, but I'm waiting for my ISP to
install Python.  If they seem to be what you are looking for, let me know
and I'll send them to you.  There's also a Python page with some sketchy
details on the scripts too.

Colin

news:398954FF.67BBB31 at my.own.computer...