Do you like JPython?

JavaPython javapython at aol.com
Thu Aug 17 22:01:52 EDT 2000

Do you like JPython?
Do you really like JPython?
Come join an exciting pre-IPO company!

We specialize in Java and CORBA development, and we need solid JPython
experience as well.

If you don't know CORBA and J2EE development, this is a great place to learn.

Have fun writing tools for developers. Join a great team.

Contact me at this email address.

You can live in Tucson or Phoenix. If you live in Tucson, you may need to
travel to Phoenix several times a month. Basically you can telework from
Tucson,and some  of our lead developers and architects live in Tucson. Our main
office in in Phoenix.

Join a great team.

We pay a lot higher than industry average and offer a very flexible
environment.
We are well funded to boot. We have over 130 employees. We plan on going IPO in
less than a year.

Required Skills:
     Python or JPython.

Bonus skills:
     RMI, J2EE, JDBC, Java, C++, CORBA

We are willing to relocate for the right person.