Python + perl and more

Kenneth Power ken at dresna.xygon.net
Thu Aug 17 23:53:02 EDT 2000

My company is wanting to install a web email system, using the current email
tools we have (Exim MTA, Qpopper and IMAP [uncertain which server]). Is there
a web email client system coded in Python? Since I would be the maintainer
and knwo Python...... need I say more?

If there is no such program written in Python, is there a way to 'interface'
(term used rather loosely) Python code with Perl? ONe web-client program we
are evaluating is written in perl. Yet it lacks some features we need (LDAP
interface for one), and I do not know perl. Any clues on this subject are
much appreciated.

Ken