Weird Error

dwassena at julian.uwo.ca dwassena at julian.uwo.ca
Tue Aug 29 14:16:14 EDT 2000

 Weird Error:

I get this error when I try to run some code.  Any script that has the
qconfig module.

my code:

from qconfig import Qconfig

qconf = Qconfig()
qpath = qconf.getQPath()

The function definition:

{one indent}def getQPath(self):
{one indent}{one indent}"""returns the base path"""
{one indent}{one indent}return self.qpath           #qpath has already
been set to a value in __init__

This yields an Attribute error.  When I searched through the module I
checked and saw no indentation errors which usually cause such
odditites.  Also originally when I searched through the file for the
object method it could not find it even though it was right in front of
me.  I do not have a clue as to why that could be.  It is preventing me
from running any of the scripts that use that function.  I could
provide a hack but I would prefer to solve the problem rather than the
symptom.

Thanks
dan

--
"Ancient weapons and hokey religions are no match for a good blaster
at your side kid." - Han Solo

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.