A class for C-like structuures in Python

Thomas Gagne tgagne at ix.netcom.com
Wed Aug 9 07:21:57 EDT 2000

'Ya know, Donn Cave was just suggesting that but I didn't understand what he
was saying (mental blocks are the only toy left to play with...).  I even had
to reread yours a few times before I got it.

Things that make you go, "hmm.."

We'll be right back with a new version of the two structures.  Not to mention
that fact that I forgot, or at least haven't considered, how to get the packed
bytes INTO the structure.  I know I would accept a string and use
struct.unpack() but I have to do it inside an iteration of some sort through
my tuples...