Python script for manip. disk images?

The Blue Wizard TheBlueWizard at pressroom.com
Tue Aug 8 21:40:04 EDT 2000

Has anyone written up a Python script to manipulate the MSDOS formatted disk
image file, especially the floppy disk image?  I would appreciate that
greatly, since I need to sanitize the free space and data parts (it contains
the copyrighted materials, hence the need for selective sanitizing), and
leave various other structures intact, so I can email the image to someone
for diagnostic purposes.  (I ran into the disk reading problem on my Linux
machine, so that is why...).

If not, I guess I will roll it up, although it'd be a pain....and takes time
:(

The Blue Wizard