gratuitous new features in 2.0

Ben Wolfson rumjuggler at cryptarchy.org
Mon Aug 28 22:43:57 EDT 2000

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000 18:55:12 -0700, Clarence Gardner
<clarence at netlojix.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 27 Aug 2000, Grant Griffin wrote:
>>Alex Martelli wrote:
>>** BTW, when reading "The Cat In The Hat", the best way by far to enjoy
>>it is to speak it.  But don't try that with Perl <0.25 wink>
>
>Would that apply also to the translation into Latin that I just saw
>in the bookstore the other day? <medius winkus>

Yes.  And to "Winnie ille Pu".

--
Barnabas T. Rumjuggler's page of dumbth: members.home.net/rumjuggler

"When I use a word," Humpty Dumpty said, in a rather scornful tone, "it
means just what I choose it to mean--neither more nor less".
"The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many
different things."
"The question is," said Humpty Dumpty, "which is to be master--that's all"
 -- Lewis Carroll (Charles Lutwidge Dodgson), _Through the Looking Glass_