Python not that wierd

Greg Ewing see at my.signature
Thu Aug 3 23:05:24 EDT 2000

Alex Martelli wrote:

> 10-sided solids (which as far as I recall can't be fully regular, i.e.
> Platonic) are just not as neat as (fully-regular, platonic) 20-sided
> ones (icosahedrons).

It's rather fortunate that there exists a regular polyhedron
with a number of sides that is a multiple of the most commonly
used number base. If we had decided to count in, say, base 14
all those years ago, D&D players would be in trouble!

Christchurch, New Zealand
http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg