Python job in Berkeley, California

Olivier Dagenais olivierS.dagenaisP at canadaA.comM
Wed Aug 16 11:57:01 EDT 2000

"I do not like them, Sam[-I-Am]. I do not like green eggs and ham"

Olivier A. Dagenais - Software Architect and Developer
"R is a velocity measure, defined as a reasonable speed of travel
that is consistent with health, mental wellbeing and not being more
than say five minutes late." - Douglas Adams, HHGG, Chapter 34