tkFileDialog.... help

Martin Franklin martin.franklin at waii.com
Thu Aug 24 05:51:38 EDT 2000

Kevin,

Check out this MultiFileDialog....I can't remember where I got it
though.....

from FileDialog import *
import string

class LoadFiles(FileDialog):
    """File selection dialog which checks that the file exists."""
    title = "Multi-File Selection"

    def __init__(self, master, title=None):
        FileDialog.__init__(self, master, title)

        self.files.config(selectmode='extended', exportselection=1)
        self.files.unbind('<ButtonRelease-1>')
        self.files.unbind('<Double-ButtonRelease-1>')

        self.label1.forget()
        self.selection.forget()

    def ok_command( self):
        files=[]