Programming Python edition

Ken Kinder kkinder at tridog.com
Thu Aug 31 12:37:10 EDT 2000

Actually, I have almost every Python book out there and none of them are
as good as the Python Library Reference in day-to-day use. You can get a
printed copy of it at most bookstores, or online (see the books section
of Python.org). It covers all the API, internal functions and datatypes,
the debugger, and the profiler. With some exceptions, (the HTML/SGML
parsing documentation is kind of weak, Tkinter isn't mentioned) it's
very complete and well-done. There is a book on Python and Tk (also,
python.org) but I haven't really read much of it. Not much of a Tk-kinda
guy.