Is there a constant definig the largest float value ?

Berthold Höllmann bhoel at starship.python.net
Fri Aug 11 15:12:18 EDT 2000

>>>>> "who" ==   <abouf066 at aix2.uottawa.ca> writes:

    who> Greetings, Is there any constant in python defining the
    who> largest float value that is used in python (Some sort of
    who> infinity) ?

I don't know any Python constant that gives it, bu I have written
"machar.py" after "machar.f" or "machar.c" from "Numerical Recipes in
F/C". It is avaible in

http://starship.python.net/crew/bhoel/bhoelHelper-0.1.tar.gz

see also

http://starship.python.net/crew/bhoel/

Greetings

Berthold
--
bhoel at starship.python.net / http://starship.python.net/crew/bhoel/
        It is unlawful to use this email address for unsolicited ads