Simple Server

Nick Trout nick at nil_spam_videosystem.co.uk
Wed Aug 30 14:59:41 EDT 2000

> > To be honest. I'm not finding Zope that difficult (and its looks as
though
> > it will be the business!).
>
> Oh, but you will! :)

Maybe I spoke too soon! I hate DTML! What a mess. Would like to write most
stuff in Python but it looks like I'll have to try an integrate it with Zope
and DTML to get the benefits of Zope.

> > The help is very good and well aimed for beginners.

I really dont think there's enough of it. I can understand how Zope works
now (on a basic level :-) but going any further (after the tutorials) is
hard work. The How-Tos etc are too sparse.

Trying to write a Chat room server as a product - maybe its too in at the
deep end!

Cheers,
Nick