UML Support for Python [was IDLE development - Call for participation]

Cees de Groot cg at gaia.cdg.acriter.nl
Fri Aug 18 15:39:08 EDT 2000

Jürgen Hermann <jh at web.de> said:
>"Cees de Groot" <cg at gaia.cdg.acriter.nl> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>news:8nhjdo$la3$1 at gaia.cdg.acriter.nl...
>> - Refactoring browser (droool...)
>
>Don't drool, help with Bicycle Repair Man instead.

I'd love to, and I never really like myself when I pop up in an open source
development project and say "this is what I'd like" and then go on doing
other things, but a) I think an O.S. developer still wants this sort of
"marketing" information regardless of every potential "customer" helping
out or not, and b) this stupid planet spins too fast, it's only got 24
hours in a day :-(

--
Cees de Groot               http://www.cdegroot.com     <cg at cdegroot.com>
Forge your CipherSaber and list it: http://www.xs4all.nl/~cg/ciphersaber/