Against the CGI-is-slow chorus (Re: CGI with Python: advantages?)

Moshe Zadka moshez at math.huji.ac.il
Mon Aug 7 11:57:59 EDT 2000

On Mon, 7 Aug 2000, Mimmo wrote:

> Cameron Laird <claird at starbase.neosoft.com> wrote:
>
> (sorry for the big cut)
>
> > 3.  Check out Zope, Enhydra, ...  Depending on
> >     your needs and attitudes, you might feed these
> >     IMMENSELY rewarding.
> What's Enhydra? I know ZOPE, but I don't have Enhydra in my Linux cds ..
> Is it under GPL or some other similar license?

I'm sure it's Open Source. The shortest description I've heard of it is
"it's like Zope, but not as powerful and with Java instead of Python".
It's too young to be in any distribution -- you'll have to do a little
web-search and download it yourself.
--
Moshe Zadka <moshez at math.huji.ac.il>
There is no IGLU cabal.