what kind of work do you do

Grant Edwards nobody at nowhere.nohow
Sun Aug 20 03:15:48 EDT 2000

On Sun, 20 Aug 2000 00:58:51 GMT, sp00fD <sp00fD at yahoo.com> wrote:

>I was just wondering, of the people here that use Python at work, what
>kind of programming are you doing and what company?

 1) A configuration and status monitoring tool for a Linux
    device driver.

 2) A number of small test programs used to generate and
    analyze data streams.

 3) A utility I use to transfer my e-mail from a MS-Exchange
    server to an SMTP host.

 4) A plug-in for the Sketch drawing package that I use to draw
    diagrams for my technical documentation.

Number 1 is the only Python program I've written that is part
of a shipping product.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Is this going to
                                  at               involve RAW human ecstasy?