Stripping noise from e-mails; was: Re: Stripping new lines from strings?

Gerrit Muller gerrit.muller at philips.com
Thu Aug 24 08:45:35 EDT 2000

[...snip...]
> The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged.
> It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else
> is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
> copying, distribution, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
> reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. TriSystems Ltd. cannot
> accept liability for statements made which are clearly the senders own.

Your company seems to have the same kind of lawyers and IT as my own
company (1). The sport seems to be to add a maximum of silly noise to
every user :-(

Apparantly we need some automatic noise stripping newsserver :-)

Regards Gerrit

(1) We had the same message under every e-mail, I think it has
disappeared after many internal protests.
Gerrit Muller                Philips Research Laboratories Eindhoven
Building:   WLp 1 17                    Prof. Holstlaan 4
Phone: +31 40 27 45242               5656 AA  Eindhoven
Fax:   +31 40 2743741          The Netherlands
mailto:gerrit.muller at philips.com
http://www.extra.research.philips.com/natlab/sysarch/index.html