Against the CGI-is-slow chorus (Re: CGI with Python: advantages?)

David H. Young david.young at lutris.com
Tue Aug 8 13:45:12 EDT 2000

Enhydra is an Open Source app server.
A very cool site called
http://www.customatix.com
was built with Enhydra.
About Enhydra...
1. it's written completely in Java
2. it features the use of an XML compiler for building
HTML and wireless presentations.
3. it's under a Mozilla-style license called EPL.
4. it's also the home of InstantDB, an all Java database
for the department-level computing or embedded
market.
5. it's home is at http://www.enhydra.org
Instantdb is at http://instantdb.enhydra.org
The xml compiler is at http://xmlc.enhydra.org

It was recently announced that Enhydra will ship as part
of the SUSE Linux CD.

David

--
David H. Young, Chief Evangelist