Python not that wierd

Pete Shinners pshinners at mediaone.net
Tue Aug 1 14:49:58 EDT 2000

"Steve Lamb" <grey at despair.rpglink.com> wrote
>     OK, work finally let me go long enough for me to apply the lessons that
> were plowed into my head by this newsgroup over the discussion of "Perl is
> Worse".  First off, I want to thank everyone for the conversation.  I did
> learn a lot about the language and how to think in it.  I'm sure my Perl roots
> will show for a while but I think I know understand Python a lot better than I
> did before and will approach what I consider its quirks better armed to figure
> them out so they stop being quirky to me.  If I had offended anyone in the
> process, I do apoligize.

hi steve. i never posted to the many 'threads' that were spawned,
but i did read through them all and learned a lot myself. the discussions
really didn't get out of hand. anyways, i also learned a lot about python
(never learned perl myself)
i was glad to come each day and read your findings and frustrations
but i was also really interested in all the replies.

anyways, no need to apologize as far as i'm concerned