Starship status?

Aahz Maruch aahz at netcom.com
Sun Aug 6 11:37:59 EDT 2000

I've sent a couple of e-mail messages to webmaster at starship.python.net
with no response.  I'd like to set up an account to put up my OSCON
slides, with an eye to gradually modifying them into a real thread
tutorial.  Can anyone help?

(Side note: I'll actually have some time to do this, because my last day
at my current job is Tuesday.  I'm planning to start job hunting in
September, but if anyone on the SF peninsula wants to get in touch with
me beforehand (especially if you work for Google! ;-), I'll be glad to
hear from you.)

Hugs and backrubs -- I break Rule 6

NOTE: end of September, Earthlink kills Netcom.  My new permanent address is
aahz at pobox.com.  I have not decided where to set my primary shell account.
Please do not send me e-mail condolences; my mailbox is already too big.