Why is Tkinter for Windows NT much faster?

Richard Chamberlain richard_chamberlain at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 22 15:16:46 EDT 2000

Hi Yaniv,

You seem to be having serious difficulties getting anyone's help on this
- even though you've asked several times. Unfortunately I know nothing
about AIX but if you post me your code (preferably whittled down) I'll
be willing to look it over to see if I can find any improvements which
may make a difference.

Richard