XML-RPC was [pygtk] Python and Orbit Examples

Blair Lowe Blair.Lowe at compeng.net
Wed Dec 6 18:05:03 EST 2000

Sounds cool.

I found pyXML. at http://download.sourceforge.net/pyxml/.

Can one send XML to an SSL site with pyXML as well? If so, where is
some good docs for this. The version I got (PyXML-0.6.2-2.0.i386.rpm)
has not docs, and the overview at 4suite say I need to download
something else.

Are there some better tools for doing this. I started to look at
Zope, but it was rather cumbersome and knowing where to start with
the documentation was not easy to find either.

TTYL,
Blair.