why no "do : until"?

Kragen Sitaker kragen at dnaco.net
Sat Dec 30 18:00:53 EST 2000

In article <slrn94smds.150.grey at teleute.rpglink.com>,
Steve Lamb <morpheus at here.not.there> wrote:
>On Sat, 30 Dec 2000 21:08:07 GMT, Fredrik Lundh <fredrik at effbot.org> wrote:
>Sorry, *plonk*.  You want to argue for
>argument's sake, fine.  But I don't think I need any of your poor advice.

Hahaha!  You just plonked Fredrik Lundh in comp.lang.python.  He was
being helpful and polite, and you plonked him because you disagreed
with him.  I can guess how much help you'll get next time you have a
Python question.  :)

I think I'm going to save this entire thread; it's just such a
delightful example of how to make a fool of yourself on Usenet.
--
<kragen at pobox.com>       Kragen Sitaker     <http://www.pobox.com/~kragen/>
Perilous to all of us are the devices of an art deeper than we possess