Source for Linux Binaries?

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at abnoba.intevation.de
Thu Dec 28 04:36:13 EST 2000

In article <92at88$rig$1 at nnrp1.deja.com>,
	chris_barker at my-deja.com writes:

> I'm looking for a source for Linux binaries for Python 2.0, and a whole
> bunch of modules to go along with it (PIL, Numeric, wxPython, etc.)

> Has anyone set up a comprehensive source for Linux binaries? My foirst
> choice is RedHat 6.1 compatable rpms,

At least I don't know any.
You probably have tried ActiveState and BeOpen I guess...

Somebody would assume that the debian people do have everything
ready, though.
	Bernhard
The FreeGIS Project                                         (freegis.org)
FSF Europe                                            (www.fsfeurope.org)