mxODBC + MSSQL = code -9 error (again)

gogo at trust-me.com gogo at trust-me.com
Mon Dec 11 07:49:21 EST 2000

Hello.

I encountered the same problem and compiled a version of mxODBC.dll
that does not throw an error if a type is unknown. Instead it tries to
return a string representation of the value by default.

So the problem starts at line 2039 of mxODBC.cpp that comes with the
package. I added the default behaviour there.

Regards, Gogo.