PIL binary for Python 2.0 for Windows ?

rhamorim at my-deja.com rhamorim at my-deja.com
Thu Dec 7 07:05:49 EST 2000

I have the DLLs compiled statically with jpeg and zlib, although I
couldn't link imagingtk.dll statically to tcl/tk - thus you need
tcl83.dll and tk83.dll on your path.

I need a place though to make them available. If you have a place (or
want me to email it to you) just answer this message (on the newsgroup -
 I rarely check my deja account).

Best regards,

Roberto Amorim

In article <3a2f472f$0$235 at hades.is.co.za>,
  "Leon Booyens" <leonb at pqafrica.co.za> wrote:
> Where can I find a binary distribution for Windows of the Python Image
> Library 1.1.1. (It is not as yet available from Pythonware as a
binary and I
> unfortunatly have no means of compiling the code on a windows
platform)

> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Leon