xml-rpc module question

Scott Hathaway slhath at home.com
Tue Dec 19 19:54:50 EST 2000

Fredrik,

I tried your code and I get the following error:  (BTW - I am obviously a
newbie to python :))

C:\Projects\core>python core_client.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "core_client.py", line 5, in ?
    print testing.CubeIt(3)
  File "xmlrpclib.py", line 547, in __call__
    return self.__send(self.__name, args)
  File "xmlrpclib.py", line 627, in __request
    response = self.__transport.request(
AttributeError: 'int' object has no attribute 'request'

Thanks for the help and thanks for writing the xml-rpc library!

Scott

news:KhT%5.652$Qb7.44208 at newsb.telia.net...