Fatal Python error: PyThreadState_Get

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Thu Dec 21 14:38:06 EST 2000

Me too (would have taken me ages to track down), someone posted a hint to
comp.lang.python when I asked, and in retrospect, I guess I should have been
able to puzzle it out (if the Python DLL isn't initialised for your app,
there's no main thread created for your app), but something like:
	...no current thread, possible conflicting Python library versions.

Might have been useful.  Enjoy yourself,
Mike