How can I use printer port in python?...

Seo ji won skidrow at nownuri.net
Mon Dec 11 08:34:40 EST 2000

Oh, I'm using Win2k(server..) and using python 2.0,

and want to use parallel port...

I looked at those archives which you suggested, but there's no direct
answer..

-- or  I  don't know if its answer :)

Do I have to use c code to use parallel port on windows?..

If I have to use c, just give me brief sample for it... ;-)

if not, tell me how can I deal with parallel port with python...

Thanks alot, in advance

news:3A33C429.FE4EF79C at engcorp.com...