Newbie Question

Bob W. removethis_kranki2 at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 22 11:56:52 EST 2000

Well, I got it to work.  I added an Arg parameter just after self in
the definition for __CheckFile.

    def __CheckFile( self, Arg, szDirName, szFileNames ):

That seems to let it work.  Apparently, the first self reference is
automatically added in the call which I had not expected.  Thanks a
lot for the help.  Now I just have to figure out why this works this
way.

Crashed PythonWin too!  Guess that I will get better with time and
experience!  Maybe! :))