Newsgroup Bridge (was - no subject)

SNYDER, BARRON F. (AIT) BARRON.F.SNYDER at msg.ameritech.com
Mon Dec 4 12:15:29 EST 2000

I'm fairly new here but the way I believe it works is that there is a
"bridge" between this list and the python newsgroup comp.lang.python.
Messages posted here show up there and messages posted on the newsgroup also
show up here. For some reason, the "bridge" is broken and has yet to be
fixed. Most of the traffic comes from the newsgroup and so that is why you
don't see many messages right now.

Because I'm behind a firewall, I can't read newsgroups (except with
deja.com, but that is too painfully slow) and so will be patiently waiting
for the "bridge" to be repaired. <sigh>

Barron