Python vs PHP (& Java?)

Moshe Zadka moshez at zadka.site.co.il
Sun Dec 31 09:56:59 EST 2000

[Moshe Zadka]
> (BTW: Are there plans for quixote/mod_snake integration? That'd
> be ultra-cool: one of the benefits of HTML::Mason is that it
> integrates really well with mod_perl)

[Neil Schemenauer]
> What would be the advantage of that over Quixote/FCGI?

For one, the mod_fastcgi license is sucky. I'm not sure how FCGI works,
but staying within the Apache process gives all you all kinds of things
for free -- keeping up specified number of servers, shutting down
a server after a specified number of requests, etc.

--
Moshe Zadka <sig at zadka.site.co.il>
This is a signature anti-virus.