A Suggestion for Python Colon Syntax

Steven D. Majewski sdm7g at virginia.edu
Mon Dec 25 16:31:33 EST 2000

On Sat, 23 Dec 2000, Tim Peters wrote:

> So what do *you* want for Christmas, Steven?  We have to do *something* to
> get you back from that XLISP crap.  How about optional colons, or mandatory
> parentheses around 2-letter variable names?
>
> hoping-you'll-settle-for-a-fruit-cake-ly y'rs  - tim

I'll settle for a couple more pyobjc developers on sourceforge,
although, as I noted in another thread, I wouldn't mind if someone
rewrote the python runtime in objective-c.

---|  Steven D. Majewski   (804-982-0831)  <sdm7g at Virginia.EDU>  |---
---|  Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics  |---
---|  University of Virginia             Health Sciences Center  |---
---|  P.O. Box 10011            Charlottesville, VA  22906-0011  |---
		"All operating systems want to be unix,
		 All programming languages want to be lisp."