Digest Number 1394

Serge Rey rey at typhoon.sdsu.edu
Tue Dec 19 11:43:43 EST 2000

-snip-

> > The problem is that you have to click on the *frame* not the (empty)
> > space in the frame.
> >
> > Try this:
> >
> > frame = Frame(root, bg='red', width=100, height=100)
> >

> > John Grayson
>
> Well, it doesn't work, either. Probably it will work on linux but not on
> win32.

it does work fine under linux, as well as for win32 (well at least win95). i
think john's point can be illustrated if you maximize the toplevel and then
compare what happens if you click inside the frame (i.e., with the red
background) vs. outside that frame (i.e., grey background of the toplevel
widget).

HTH

--
Sergio J. Rey
Editor, International Regional Science Review

This class is hard, I mean this math stuff is not logical.
	- a former student