PythonWin

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk
Mon Dec 4 11:44:48 EST 2000

"Colin J. Williams" <cjw at connection.com> wrote:

><!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">
>Often, if an execution fails and re-execution is tried, one gets the message:
>__init__

The problem is that PythonWin doesn't clean-up after running a program. This, presumably,  is so you
can inspect objects and variables for debugging. However, it's a bit troublesome in such situations.

The only solution I know is to run programs outside of PythonWin unless you are using the debugger.

--
Dale Strickland-Clark
Out-Think Ltd