AW: COM / Variants / VT_BOOL

Stefan Migowsky smigowsky at dspace.de
Fri Dec 22 01:42:24 EST 2000

You do not need to create a VARIANT ! The win32com library automatically
converts almost all Python objects to the corresponding VARIANT type.
Since VT_BOOL is just an int which is transmitted through the COM channel
you can use the simple Python 1 or 0, e.g.
server = win23com.client.Dynamic("XXX")

server.Enabled = 1 # Set to true
server.Enabled = 0 # Set to false

  Stefan