resource module??

Thomas A. Bryan tbryan at python.net
Tue Dec 5 19:58:04 EST 2000

etsang at my-deja.com wrote:

> Hi, I uncomment out the line #resource resource.c in Modules/Setup, amd
> then rebuild theo whole thing again, but it is still not importing.
> Before rebuilding I have use make clean.

You sometimes need to run make distclean before rebuilding.  I think that
modifying the Setup file is one of those cases.

By the way, I strongly recommend that you create a Modules/Setup.local
instead of modifying Setup directly.  That way, you can easily keep
track of your local options and reuse your Setup.local when building
future releases.

---Tom