Mahagony EMail Client

jluc jlpeyret
Wed Dec 6 02:28:45 EST 2000

no, you're not the only one.  multiplatform + python-scripted sounds great.
kinda cruel of them to dangle the premise of windoze support.  although i
think their website or sourceforge mentions that "the sources have been
known to compile on windoze", so maybe you can take that as an invite to
brew your own.

news:383a150e.12007736 at news.telus.net...