Cookies seem to disappear

Ulf Engström ulf.engstrom at b2b-link.com
Thu Dec 7 04:52:24 EST 2000

The browser will only save the cookie if you specify where the cookie later
will be used, that means, you have to set the Domain of the cookie:
c['state']['Domain'] = 'www.yourplace.com'
Also, not all (old) webservers handle max-age correctly, and if you still
have problems after adding domain to your cookie, maybe just try Expires
instead of max-age.
Cookies explained: http://home.netscape.com/newsref/std/cookie_spec.html
Regards
Ulf