Python programs (or scripts) as drop targets

Dale Strickland-Clark dale at out-think.NOSPAMco.uk
Mon Dec 4 18:47:07 EST 2000

"Syver Enstad" <syver.enstad at sensewave.com> wrote:

>> So is there anyone out there with the VC++ skills sufficiently interested
>in this idea to code the
>> necessary interfaces?
>
>If there isn't support for doing this in python I could look into it. I've
>made a couple of shell extensions before that sounds pretty similar so it
>shouldn't be too much work.
>
>Can't you contact me Dale if we can't find a way to do this in Python?

As far as I can tell, this isn't a big job but I think it would be neater if it was built into the
standard Python distribution.

Mark has suggested  that it could go in win32com.shell - although I can't figure out what he means
by that - win32comext.shell, perhaps?

Is the source for this available?

--
Dale Strickland-Clark