Catching Database Exceptions (Sybase)

Thomas Gagne tgagne at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 20 22:09:51 EST 2000

except Sybase.Warning, env:

That was it!  I needed to specify the module name before "Warning" and
"Error".  Not I'm catching the exception.  It worked for *both* the missing
table and the missing stored procedure.

As a side note, all errors and warning detected in the database are reported
back to the client application as either Messages or Errors.  Now I'm going to
see where the text of RAISERROR and PRINT statements ends up...

--
.tom