[ANN] MoinMoin Release 0.6
jh at web.de
Mon Dec 4 17:42:28 EST 2000
A WikiWikiWeb is a collaborative hypertext environment, with an emphasis on
easy access to and modification of information. MoinMoin is a Python
WikiClone that allows you to easily set up your own wiki, only requiring a
Web server and a Python installation.
The major new feature of this release is the introduction of user
preferences. This is currently used to display your name on the
page (instead of your IP), and show all dates in your local time.
Besides internal (code organization) changes, the two minor additions are
a TableOfContents macro (much better navigation for longer pages), and
improvements for numbered lists.
* [[UserPreferences]] macro and associated functions
* [[TableOfContents]] macro
* Mechanism for external macros (user extensions)
* Numbered list types and start offsets
* Search dialogs did not work on the FrontPage
* Add newline to text if last line has none (better diffs)
More information about the Python-list