MIDI extensions (WIN32, Mac)?

Richard Dobson rwd at cableinet.co.uk
Tue Dec 19 19:11:01 EST 2000

Hi Jesse,

thanks, that sound very useful, and I might well get back to you later
on about it, but it isn't what I'm immediately looking for. I want to be
able to at least write MIDI messages to the MIDI OUT port, and hopefully
to be able to read them from MIDI IN too. Then I could write a simple
MIDI filter in Python which would, for example, receive live note data
from MIDI IN, transpose it by some interval, and ouptut the result.

Richard Dobson

--
Test your DAW with my Soundcard Attrition Page!
http://www.bath.ac.uk/~masrwd (LU: 3rd July 2000)